presented by Penny Sansevieri
Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors (and publishers) underutilize the free systems Amazon offers. Metadata, keywords, and Amazon’s backend systems are also something that are often misunderstood, and underused. This deep dive class will dig into all of the pieces that Amazon has to help you sell more books.
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Good book descriptions: how to create one that will help your book sell
- How to get more followers on Amazon, and why you should
- Can Goodreads help boost your Amazon sales? Yes, and we’ll talk about how to do this
- Understanding categories and how to rank consistently #1 in your category.
- The best price for your eBook and eBook discount promotion
- How to quadruple the reviews you get on Amazon.
- Quick tips for gaining more visibility to your Amazon book page!